East End Champions
East End Champions is an out-of-school time program that works with pre-teens, adolescents, and young adults in grades 7th-12th providing a holistic approach to meeting their academic and social-emotional needs. The program provides a variety of resources to engage students in being successful inside and outside the classroom such as: academic help, mentoring, community service, socialization, future planning, case management, high school/college visits, and various leadership opportunities.
Through partnerships and exposure, youth at East End Champions will build crucial life skills, increase their assets and resiliency factors, and improve academically; while becoming leaders in their home, school, and community and learning to make positive decisions and plan for their future beyond high school.
Days of Program: Monday- Friday
- Students can start dropping in at early as 3pm
Location: 624 Xenia Ave.
- With a satellite location at Wright Brothers Middle School
Grades Served: 7th-12th
- Free Dinner provided daily
- Homework and academic support
- High school and college prep and planning
- Alcohol and drug prevention programming
- Healthy life styles and choices
- Student leadership, volunteering, and community service opportunities
- Enrichment activities and field trips
Contact Person (s): Dr. Roc 937-259-1898